Sunday 4 November 2012

friendship is mean celebration to me.......

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 33; the thirty-third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is 'Celebrations'
My world is full of friends
Where my life is stands
My breathe is their lives
I dont want to loose them never I

What we not celebrated?
Sadness to happiness
Good result to bad result
breakup party to birthday party
or sometimes dont know what reason to celebrate for


I'm so glad that you're all my friend
I know our friendship will never end

Is other things matters infront of friendship celebration?
What dilwali,what holi,without friends attention.
I never enjoyed a single drop of rain alone
My friends are my legs ever since i born

By the by we went holy places very rare
but with friends we spend whole time their

After seeing dad's miss call,
we thought they'll call again if something is very important,
but after seeing our buddy's miss call,
we walk through the recharge shop,
first we recharge, then we call them

This all are signs
Sign of bonding
Sign of trust
Sign of happiness
Sign of friendship
Sign of caring
Sign of need

In my friendship, there is no place of discrimination..
Our first is loyality, trust is next station

Today's fight means tomorrow's union..
Although the given money is like spreading love..
Love ends
When they said
Yesterday i paid
today's your turn..

Friendship is hold because of these things..
They make us fly with trustworthy wings..
Nothing is bigger than friendship relation
we drop it down like ash of cigratte -all tension

Snatched candy and given candy have big differences,
Snatched one like won the race
and
given one run like hell till the end

These small things is not only just things
Its now celebration, later memories

Friendship is like one boat many in them..
And if nearby is ship then boat is empty, all in ship as well

Thats what friendship meant in my life..
foolishness in it ! heights of friendship

This kind of celebration you have to earn
there's value always .... no matter if life turn..
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Introduced By: BLOGGER NAME, Participation Count: XX

7 comments:

  1. that was quite a write up... strong words... Cheers and best of luck for BAT !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the subject. Beautiful poem !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me of Suresh's post- which talked about.. Celebrations are incomplete without friends, cousins or loved ones! :)
    Very true!

    A sweet poem.. reminded me of my childhood and college days.. :)
    ATB for BAT 33 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendship is indeed a lifelong celebration!!
    Good luck for BAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. friends indeed are the best celebration of life
    ATB for BAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friendship is valuable but so are all relationships. So, call back dad when you see a missed call from him as well ..:-) Just joking!

    ReplyDelete