Friday 5 July 2013

Feelings come when u feel u r nothing..

i've never be the same
I'm crying
Going through some kinda pain
It sounds like i'm upset
actualy sun rise for you
It comes with dark, now a days for me
Now i'm drinking my pain
Leave me

I want to be alone
Dont call me
I'm going through some kinda pain
some kinda pain

Is this life ???
So i'm wasting my time in it
I'm not anything
just a fake
from where i came
it make me sick when i look back

I dont wanna do anything
i want some changes
but that bullshit changing me
Fuck i'm trying to live
But i can't
Going through some kinda pain
pain

Dream in which i tried to live
feels like broken
boldness of life
truely spoken
i tried so hard
to victim of my friends
but i dont think so they need me
Coz this world is full of selfish people
Where's the caring friends at ??

so far i'm looking my future
a big dark room
In which i'm sitting
only one light coming from the full moon
Until then
keep going
coz the dark room is so far
I'm walking
And going through the ..........

Look so easy to live
I'm enjoying
Living like no one ever live
I can tell you
This could be nothing like fairy tale
Things never remain same
as i said
I'd lie

i'm disturbed
I'm going stupid
Yes i could tell you
i'm going through some kinda pain
Some kinda pain..

Dont come to me
I want to live alone
Now you gonna hate me
May be that thing is dose of my pain
dose of my pain !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment