Sunday 11 August 2013

my birthday wish to my besti shelly !!!

what was that ?
was a mist on my life
when i flick away through my hands
i got a friend like you
     woohoooo !!!!

Everything just stop for a moment
when i just startd love ur involvmnt
         startd frm fb
     ends on whatsapp

Its like a time lapse of my life
its started like you are a new phase
nd everything just minimise

u truely mean that much to me
which cant valuate with price

My loyalty ends when you count all stars
until i'm floating like boat in ur faith's river
my friendship ends when two wheeler vehical start calling name as cars
until i roam all around in your friendship fever

what was that ?
was something in my eye
hands came to let it out
And whn i open it
got a friend like you
      woooohoooo !!!

sorry ! i'm not there
at this precious time
but my best wishes with u
like whole poem rhyme

i'm always with you
no matter what
i'll always dere to wipe ur tears
whenevr u cry wil sudnly cme like any special squad

i'm that module which were made
by your friendshp clay
And i'm completing this line very stupidly coz making another one wid
many many happy returns of the day

may today your all birthday wishes come true
very very happy birthday to you
i've to give not much not less
but i think this unique wish would be priceless

what was that ?
my ears hearing an unclear sound
which trying to say like viren thank you
oh ! m glad it is u
       wooohoooooo !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment