Monday 23 December 2013

Its you !

Its you
to whom i shared with
Its you
to whom i laughed with
If you miffed up with me
To whom i gonna talk forward?
With whom i ll be chat on late night?
To whom i use to call little baby?

Dont be angry
just smile
it helps me
to walk a mile
To walk with you
i never stop

But whn u get angry with me
might be my pulse get stop

I write up with my feelings
u ignored
i wait for such a smile
u dont

I nevr use my poetry to flirt with grls
u r my close frnd so i does

Dont use words like crap for my poetry
Coz with it my feelings attachd
i put my soulful words in it
And in it my heart wraped

u r my frnd grl
a close one
Like for father everything is
his son

So dont be so rude
Do reply with smile
where u left me
i ll hold again ur hand

To walk a mile

No comments:

Post a Comment