Monday 10 December 2012

My review for talaash !!

Its revealed for me earlier dat in movie talaash "kareen kapoor" playing d role of ghost and helping "aamir" to solve some tangled cases.
And i thought that now its a waste of time as well money to watch.
But yesterday i saw 'talaash' which was played by my cable operater. After watching Reema's talaash i found that how interesting the plot is.. meanwhile i felt that what story she've wrote. "Zoya akhtar" writer of it did an outstanding job who make suspense awsome with an emotional content.
put aside the knowing thing about ghost there is a lot of things to appreciate.. story writing, screen play, screen play seriously a remarkable. Flow of the movie, feel of the movie... running in slow mood is bit kind of hollywood. Dialogues were genuine. All complete because of cast, who did a marvelous and strong acting..
Talaash for me its a awsome one... suposing if i was unfamiliar with the climax or suspense thn for me its a 4 star movie.. But its my bad luck that coz of sick peoples around me i've lost the opportunity to watch it first.
Still m going with 3.
Really its a nice one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment