Saturday 1 December 2012

synonym of world - mother !!

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 34; the thirty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is "Of-Course, I'm insane"
Look into your eyes
Realised my real world is you...
Hold up your hands
Realised the food that i love much, you cooked

Missing you like night miss stars
dark miss brightness
Leaves miss wind
And boat miss strands

No one is here to scold at me
No one is here to make me smile
I'm too alone here
To find your existence, walk up everyday a mile

Of course i am insane... Insane for my mother love
who always trying to fair my world
while it getting rough...

Everyday i iron my clothes self
I wash my under garments self
No one here to ask, what you wanna eat ?
Thinking about this everyday, i'm feeling weak

Today, i realise what really mother means..
Who always trying to fullfill your needs..
who truely shows, what actually love is..
When we are too far from her,
Then we really miss those things..

Missing those fights,
When u trying to snatching the remote for your bloody serials..
The intimidaion about tv,
Its mine not yours....

No one here to fix my broken button of shirt..
No one here to see where my socks are,
where my kerchiefs are

I feel hollow today
Destiny took me too far..
But not to worry my lord
Still i am too brave as earlier was..

I feel you
Let me love you
Have no things more important than you
When i close my eyes, i see you
I see you

Look into your eyes
Realised my real world is you..
Hold up your hands
Realised the food that i love much, you cooked

The food that i love much, you cooked
You cooked !!




The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Introduced By: BLOGGER NAME, Participation Count: XX

10 comments:

  1. nice poem with innocence of love filled within. all the best for BAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such is the beautiful lady in our life... Mother.. Nicely built poem with emotions playing all over.. ATB for the BAT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully penned . . new to your blog . . all the best for BAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. mother, the most taken for granted person in the household and most missed when she is not around! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely expressed! Sweet and innocent :) Loved it!
    ATB for BAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely expressed though I have different opinion about the feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one :) All the best for BAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your precious comments... thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete